Duties and Responsibilities of the Chief Executive
Kosovo Academy for Public Safety (KAPS) is managed by the Chief Executive.
- Chief Executive responded to the Minister of Internal Affairs.
- Chief Executive is responsible for ensuring of the properly implementing of credible functions in KAPS;
- He is responsible in organizing of KAPS, for all matters relating to the functions and his / her responsibilities, legislate sub-legal acts.
- Management of provided resources for KAPS efficiently and effectively;
- Implementation of not-discriminatory policies for staff in KAPS, including equal representation in all areas and levels, and ensure that staff structure to reflects the multi-ethnic character of Kosovo;
-Completing the jobs in KAPS and ensure that the recruitment of staff to be based on professional qualifications, skills, merits and that recruitment to be done through open and fair competition , in accordance with applicable law;
- Preparing the annual report on the work of KAPS and this report have to be submitted to the Minister of Internal Affairs
General Director of the Academy
Tel: +381 (0) 28 570 008
Adress : KAPS - Vushtrri