The mission of the Academy is to provide high-quality training, education and research in the field of public safety to help provide a safe environment for all citizens of the Republic of Kosovo.
The Academy, through the provision of training and education with quality and standards of excellence, will be a key factor in raising the capacities of law enforcers in accordance with the changes and challenges they face.
• Capacity development for Public Safety Institutions by providing the necessary competence to react to constantly changing challenges;
• Raising the quality of the services provided based on the standards and criteria of local and international accreditations;
• Advancement and development of local and international cooperation in order to compare and exchange best practices;
• The creation of human resources capacities that meet the needs of the implementation of the KAPS mission;
• Advancement of services, equipment and infrastructure in accordance with international standards and training and educational needs.